Monday, January 10, 2011

learn.



thanks to those who hated me,
you made me a stronger person.

thanks to those who loved n love me.
you always make my heart grow tender.

thanks to those who envied n still doing the same thing now to me,
you made my self-esteem grow stronger.

thanks to those who cared and cares for me,
you make me feel important as the sun giving its shine to earth.

thanks to those who entered my life,
you made who i am today.

thanks to those who left,
you showed me that nothing last forever.

thanks to those who stayed and still until now,
you showed me the true meanings of 

love and frienship.
.
.
.
.
.
be thankful for everything.
insyaAllah everything will fall into its place as always.

(:

ps: since fon kamera da takde, aku kempunan nak snap picture and upload it to blog or fb.
pity of u,yana (-,-')







1 comment:

Emi said...

camera lappy kan ada..hihi.

Faith.

Hello Blog !*excessive waving* It's been a while I am writing here.  2020 is the year I got pregnant. I was really happy but then the pr...