Wednesday, October 12, 2011

breakdown

aku.tak.ada.inspirasi.nak.menulis.
tunggu jap.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


since this sem, a lot of things happen abruptly.
i'm not sure if this has nothing to do with me or others but i just feels that this sem is quite dull.

i'm not saying everyone around me are dull, it just me. well,
i still can laugh,
i still can make jokes, stupid jokes, silly jokes,
and i still can make happy-blur-nothing happen face.

but,
still,
it is dull.
and,
 i will always find a reason to smile.
SMILE. :)








he's not here anymore.
he brings my sunshine with him.
he brings my heart with him.
he brings my precious with him.
 well, i still learning to accept thing. all thing without him now. i know i can. if not i wont be sitting here writing and looking the screen anxiously typing every single words with hope that he will be here as soon as he can.

i know.
how?
i just know.
as long he's okay, i'll be okay.








 something happen also in my family.
again. the calamity, the obstacles we'd been through, were getting slowing down.
dear Allah, if there's another calamity befalled for us after this, gives us strength,
gives my mom strength she needs, my siblings, and also me. thanx for all You send to us to keep us alive.
there's nothing we can do without you.

nothing.

none.




problems.
this is for you my dear friend,

problems will always come after you. we are all grown ups. i'm sorry if i had made you sad or mad with me. but you should know, leArn to live well is one of the great lesson you'll need to learn in other to live in this big bad world.


stop being too dependable to the othes. or manja.
people like us will always become the person who lack of love. yes. love.

so no matter what happen, we need to be strong. and stronger with all the obstacles running down to our pace. do not run away. face it.  i used to be like that. but, somehow, now, i'm here. still alive. because facing it , is the only way left. no matter how sick our heart is, how dying it is, we still have the breathe.

life is hard.
but it is harder if you are stupid.

until the day we die, we will always be alone. trust me.
you'll not gonna lives with your mom.
or your dad.
or your siste.
brother.
even granny.
 so learn to live alone.
even our soulmate will leave us one day.
even us,
die alone.

in the way of searching your best friend, the best- who will be with you through thick or thin, you will face the all the not-so-friend first. only with that way you will learn to live. you will see all type of people.
all kind of face.
all kind of biatch.
all kind of angel.

there's a lot to be sacrifice of. not just your feeling. but your trust, your kindness, and your heart.
all for the through-thick-and-thin-friend you are searching for.

there's a quote saying,

"if you have five best friends in this world, then you have nothing to worry. your life is great."


me?
i have them.

in my heart :)





everything will be okay.
if its not okay, it's not the end.
smile when it's raining. rainbow is waiting.

 *every morning except monday i will walk to the library from my house. 15 minutes journey.then oso jalan2 sane sini but why i'm getting fatter?

who cares. *krukk krukk. kunyah coklat

No comments:

Faith.

Hello Blog !*excessive waving* It's been a while I am writing here.  2020 is the year I got pregnant. I was really happy but then the pr...