Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 means

2012 means i will be 21 y/o old this year. omeyyyhjayyyhh,i'm getting old enuffff. (=,=')
AM I?
AM I?   *sbnarnye tak boleh trima hakikat.kat.kat.kat.kat. #cam gema la kunon.


tadi aku bersemangat nak tulis dlm blog. yelah. tgk post aku sebulan sekali je sejak 2 bulan lepas. aku pun tak percaya. iyekah??.
ke blog ni yang memain ngan aku.
a lot of things happen actually but i just dont have the gut to write everything in this kind of non-privatey-everyone-can-read-unless-i-make-it-private-but-it-is-leceh-like-hell.

n you know what, since this sem, my eyes will get watery and reddish if i get to long in front of my lappy. it's excruciating. :-(

and the best thing is, it's not because i'm studying, but
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
watching RUNNING MEN. Mmwahahahaha

dem.

yeah.
i also have finals exam starting last weeks. 2 downs. 4 more to go.

and my laptop is gone. i had asked mael bout it. he took ma lappy away. and will be bored to death at my home tonyte. why? coz the virus starting to conquered and diminished my laptop. it bug me like hell.






and last but not least, i miss him so much. it had been FOUR months already. what i am afraid the most, is that i am starting to forget how he smile. 



No comments:

Faith.

Hello Blog !*excessive waving* It's been a while I am writing here.  2020 is the year I got pregnant. I was really happy but then the pr...