Tuesday, July 16, 2013

internship day.

i had started my internship yesterday :)
my place or my desk adalah y paling kanan skali dlm pejabat tu. y paling di corner bilik lah senang. haha.

next to me is a web designer,Azmi. he's from sarawak but staying here.

next to azmi is kak fiza. she's an internship student too but she will be staying here only until end of August. :(

my supervisor is a system analyst,kak yati.. since kat sini hanya ada 2 org system analyst so dia sgt busy. harini dia outstation dahh.

i do hope everything will went well here..

all of them seems very busy. tadi bos panggil pasal satu projek ni,masing masing ucap gudluck pada y kena panggil tu. haiii mcm present psm plak tgk. @,@.

i have to arrive here before 8.30. but kul 7.30 aku dah sampai tahu? sbb kena hantar iwan n ayong pergi sekolah skali.

so rasanya boleh dah start study apa y patut. kbai.

No comments:

Faith.

Hello Blog !*excessive waving* It's been a while I am writing here.  2020 is the year I got pregnant. I was really happy but then the pr...