Friday, December 11, 2015

Adele 25


for the past few days i've been listening to Adele new album , 25.



that album is awesome, dude.

Every single song was like literally gonna shoot you straight on the heart.
Every single song was totally mesmerizing ; glimmering with heavy feeling that wasn't even there before.

I think the most high-drunk feeling-soul one is 'I Miss You'.
the starting of the song really gives me shivers.
feels like i've been missing someone for such a long time and couldn't be able to bear the
pain anymore.

snd yes. the song is sexy as hell.

'I want every single piece of you
I want your heaven and your ocean's too'

imagine someone desired you that much. wow.

'i miss you when the lights goes out. '

listen to it.
feel her sexy soul.


The saddest song 'All I Ask'.

I can even cry even when there's nothing to cry of listening to this song. haha

All I ask is
 If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?

*cry again at the corner room T.T



Because I know that pain.
I used to it before.
And I wish I don't have go through that anymore.


No comments:

Faith.

Hello Blog !*excessive waving* It's been a while I am writing here.  2020 is the year I got pregnant. I was really happy but then the pr...