Sunday, December 10, 2017

Ramblings

Wow nampak la habuk-habuk sikit. haha

It's already December.
Takut betul kadang-kadang tengok masa berlalu cepat macam ni.
And suddenly you are 27 next year. :')

Alhamdulillah 2017 is a slow and steady year for me.
Early 2017, ada few goals yang aku nak capai.
-Bawak family bercuti.
-Aku yang pergi bercuti.
-Kerja and ensure orang nampak hardwork aku so my superior won't hesitate nak bagi increment ke bonus ke lol
-Cari jodoh . eh
- lose some weight. omg ni selalu kandas. I can't help myself. I blame all those food yang sedap and yang tukang bawak mkn .

I managed to bring the whole family dtg KL and naik Genting. YEAY !
it sounds lame but I know dah lama my whole family tak ada percutian yang everyone of the family member is there and it's complete.

Then plan lagi pergi Tioman . It was super fun when pergi dgn orang2 yang kita sayang. And I must say tgk my mom jalan tepi pantai berpegangan tangan with my stepdad is life goals. haha

Lepak main Uno tepi pantai dgn siblings also is the best. Masing-masing jiwa remaja lagi uolss and masa ni kau rasa muda gila sebab they were like baru 14y/o , 16, and 21. only apek tak ada sbb kerja as MA mmg leceh nk apply cuti.


After that around September I went to Boracay with Nad :P
Kerja gila sbb we bought the ticket 2 miggu sebelum pergi and plan everythinh within that time.
The view was amazing and the experience was spectacular.
One of my bucket list : checked off !:D

For my job, alhamdulillah it is fine. I am satisfied with my experience and salary now. I remembered when I started working circa 2014, my net salary was only like 1.5++. And the entitlement was for Software Engineer. A lot of my friends said to me that the salary was too low but I can't help it. I know I need it ; and I need to stay for at least three years to make my resume looks good so I can apply for another better jobs in terms of career movement.
Of course I did get increment while working there. I decided to leave my previous employer as I know I need more. I wanted to try something else. And here I am almost tripling the pay from my first salary 3 years ago - which is nice for the moment.

I always remind myself kadang mungkin rezeki kita okay, kadang ujian tu sampai rezeki mungkin belum sampai. I just want to prepare myself with much better savings as we'll never know apa akan jadi in the future.
A lot of things can happen ; so let's just be grateful for what we have now and prepare well for the future.
and you know what, I do know I still have the lowest pay on my team of twelve ; sometimes i do feel like as malaysian kita ni plak rasa inferior dgn foreigners. but to think it back, i do understand living as expatriate , stary dar away from your family and different country is a hard things to do. Also I dont know why it is really hard to get resources like them in Malaysia. xpelah it is a win win situation I guess for everyone.

I am still thinking nak pergi big bad wolf ke x hari ni.

No comments:

Faith.

Hello Blog !*excessive waving* It's been a while I am writing here.  2020 is the year I got pregnant. I was really happy but then the pr...