Sunday, May 1, 2011

pointer.

in my mind right now,
i'm thinking of my pointer.
then, i still have 4 papers more.
which is discrete n data that will or totally would or not screwing my pointer.
more, the person that i will let them down if my pointer down.
after that, about his pointer.
then, my pointer again.
it's all about pointer.
just right there, if i was thinking about our pointer,means i will recall all about you.
it's a bad thing u know, coz that will make i miss you.
but, not long after that,
again,
i still thinking about my pointer.
and about the people i loves if i let them down with my pointer.
still, this mind, full of pointer.
does this life is all about 4 flat?
well, no.
but we need it.for life. to live.

so, it's all about pointer now.

pointer.
pointer.
pointer.


"pegila study. kau ade tulis blog lagi apehal"

ya Allah, permudahkan segalaNya. berikan kekuatan untuk kurangkan malas. :')

ada rasa lagi tertekan tak lepas aku ulang perkataan pointer 15 kali. harap tak :D

4 comments:

Emi said...

jgn pk sgt.yg pntg kita usaha yg terbaik selagi kita mampu...:)

nadeyra said...

Otak aku positive, aku tak pikir sal pointer 4flat, aku pikir pasal pointer DSA.
Muahaha :D

Yana Rahim said...

emi: tak pk sgt. tp tpk je. cmne tu? haha

nad: bukan takat kau. aku pon same. haha

Yana Rahim said...

emi: tak pk sgt. tp tpk je. cmne tu? haha

nad: bukan takat kau. aku pon same. haha

Faith.

Hello Blog !*excessive waving* It's been a while I am writing here.  2020 is the year I got pregnant. I was really happy but then the pr...