Tuesday, September 17, 2013

8 years memories.


he came back.
wished me selamat hari raya.
hoping i am fine here.
saying tergerak nak emel sekarang.
asking me how's life now.
and saying he's on the way to Barcelona Spain.
as i recalled, no , i never got postcard from Spain. will u give it again?
like what u did while u were in amsterdam, antwerp,chile, japan, afrika, and else.
and u will wrote the history of the countries you had visited for me.
will there be another keychain?
or handwrite letters?
yes i do remember.
but, it will be awkward now.

asking how's my other siblings now.
are they doing well as usual.
asking do i have any problem now.
and willing to help.
why you need to be so flair as usual.
like asking for hope.
why you never asked how i feel for the past 8 years. at least 3 years ago.
that's when you decided to leave.


well,i am in love now with someone else now.
let just faith decide it all.


happy belated birthday.

3 comments:

NisaMardhiah said...

i do remember those keychain that u got hehe

Yana Rahim said...

well, i suppose to keep it on my own. but my childish head made me want to tell everyone. haha

Yana Rahim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Faith.

Hello Blog !*excessive waving* It's been a while I am writing here.  2020 is the year I got pregnant. I was really happy but then the pr...