Monday, March 4, 2019

Delayed thoughts

Hello people of Earth.

I have been delaying my writings in here due to a lot of things.
Apparently , once you got married you will have less of me time. I am not kidding. Even when we don't have kids yet sometimes I really just feels like I want my own space and my own time. It's a bless that I have different off days from my husband; Monday is only for me. :) Of course I love my husband and I love when he's around. But again, I just need a moment to be alone. To be in my enclosed space and do my own thinking of things such like berangan ntah apa2, then main fon then tidur. Lol. I know it sound so much like living a Miss, not like a Mrs but trust me you will need it.

In my mind, I need to maximize my me time now because if I am not going to do it, I will regret it once I have kids.
My husband know about my thought ; although he seems hesitant to accept my opinion he learns to negotiate with it. I can have my time as long as I give him the notices. haha. It's okay we can work on that. After all we need to learn being a team every day.

It makes me wondering , was I really ready to get married before or if I did not think about it deeply? It's not I don't like it. I love my marriage life, but to adjust your life with another person that will be there all the time is gonna take some time, I guess. But hey, it has just been like 6 months. There will be more to come and more to grasp.

Happiness is not when you have the things you want, happiness is when you know what you have is enough to makes you and your love ones happy. Because being there for each other is the things you want the most.

No comments:

Faith.

Hello Blog !*excessive waving* It's been a while I am writing here.  2020 is the year I got pregnant. I was really happy but then the pr...